Our experience in design and construction, our flexibility and punctual delivery timescales, as well as our commitment to quality, have allowed NUOVA SIMACH S.r.l. to expand over the years.
Quality is of the utmost importance to our company, as stated in our quality policy.
This commitment led to attaining UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 – IATF 16949 certification.
Our management does not consider this a final result, but rather a point of departure for further, constant improvement.
We put our customers at the centre of everything we do. With this in mind, we aim for:
- Punctual delivery
- Calculated numbers of spares, arranged with clients
- Rapid response to customers’ requests
We are aware of the fact that our members of staff are our main resource
- We take into account their special requirements
- We take into account their requests
- We monitor turnover and absenteeism
- We train them and reward their continued presence and the discipline demonstrated over the years
We must all critically evaluate the way we work in order to constantly and jointly contribute to:
- Improving processes
- Seeking out and applying new technologies
We want quality to be our best calling card
- We take particular care over delivery timescales, design specifications and quick turnaround
- We propose solutions that can improve products
We want to gain new market share and consolidate the share we've already attained:
- With customer satisfaction
- Carrying out research with export managers in foreign markets
- With innovative proposals
NUOVA SIMACH S.r.l. offers design and construction solutions that allow you to save on materials and production timescales, that ensure a quality finished product and that require less tool maintenance.
The size of parts stamped by NUOVA SIMACH S.r.l. varies from a few millimetres to tens of centimetres and they are currently used in several different sectors.
NUOVA SIMACH S.r.l.'s stamping department is equipped with 30 mechanical presses with nominal pressure ranging from 16 to 400 tonnes. We use machinery for shaving, washing and drying stamped parts.
©2017 Nuova Simach S.r.l. | Sede e stabilimento: REG. CHIRIA, 6 - 10080 LUSIGLIE' (TO) Tel. : +39 0124.30.00.79 Fax : +39 0124.30.20.08 e-mail: email@example.com
REA: TO 862695 | Cap.Soc.: 100.000 € I.V. | P.I./C.F. 07217410013 - design by dsweb.lab